Take Part in the 40th annual Conference
The 40th SPBT Annual Conference will take place May 9 – 12, 2011 at the Rosen Shingle Creek conference center in Orlando, FL.
Join the momentum behind the only conference tailored to trainers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device and diagnostic industries. You’ll have access to hands-on learning opportunities, exceptional thought leaders, peers with similar challenges, and a vast array of industry partners armed with creative solutions.
What’s New This Year?
- 5 NEW Workshop Tracks: We’ve heard you! SPBT has added five new workshop tracks to expand learning opportunities at this year’s conference. These include: Learning Technology; Advancing Your Career; Product/Clinical Knowledge Development; Selling Skills Development; and Partner-Sponsored Workshops.
- 30+ NEW Workshop Presenters: Among the 80+ workshops at this year’s conference, we are proud to host 30 new key opinion and learning and development leaders as workshop presenters. We’ve recruited these experts to lend their forward-thinking knowledge to the conference.
- 2 NEW General Sessions: End your day with compelling general sessions that bring to the stage giants in leadership and learning. Day one features “Learning to Leader: Practical Perspectives from Leadership Experts” and Day 2 concludes with “Insight Out: Best Practices from Outside the Life Science Industry”
- 5 NEW Post-Conference Workshops: Dive in deeper and spend an extra day of learning at these specially selected and designed full-day workshops on Thursday, May 12. Learn More.
- NEW Social Media Shack: Keep your virtual connections active while at the conference. Have a seat at our new Internet hotspot during a visit to the Exhibit Hall.
- NEW Poster Sessions: Peruse a collection of poster presentations showcasing a range of learning and development topics. Get all the advantages of a workshop but at your own pace.
- NEW Healthy Morning Programs: Keep up with your exercise routine with a morning boot camp, walk/fun runs and other fitness regimes exclusive to SPBT conference attendees.